In compliance with the provisions of the RGPD (Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 regarding the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of this data) and the LOPDGDD (Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights) we inform you of the following aspects:
Identity of the Data Controller
The person responsible for processing the data provided through is , with NIF and registered office at “ “. To communicate with us in relation to the processing of your personal data, by telephone or the e-mail address .
Purpose of the treatment, legitimacy and recipients of your data
- Provision of the contracted service: We will treat your data in order to maintain the contractual relationship generated between the parties. This treatment is necessary for the provision of the service. We will keep your data for the duration of the contractual relationship with you and, once it has ended, during the limitation period of the legal actions that may arise in this regard. Your data will be transferred to the banking entities with which we work for the payment of the contracted service.
Rights of the Data Subjects
You can exercise your rights of access, rectification, deletion, opposition, not to be subject to automated individual decisions, portability and limitation of the processing of your data by contacting via email (), or by non-electronic means (postal mail to the address of ), accompanying documentation that duly proves your identity. We inform you that you have the right to file a claim with the Spanish Data Protection Agency (AEPD) if you consider your rights have been infringed.
A cookie is a small file that is downloaded to your computer or other device (smartphone, tablet, etc.) that you use when you visit . Among other purposes, cookies allow you to personalize the content you access and allow us to obtain statistics to improve our services and also offer you advertising. In general, various criteria can be used to classify cookies, depending on who manages them (own or third-party), the period of time during which activities remain (session or persistent) or their purpose (technical, personalization). , analysis, etc.). In the latter case, depending on the specific purpose, they may or may not require obtaining the user’s consent.
What cookies are used in ?
Management and deactivation or elimination of cookies
At any time you may exercise your right to disable or delete cookies installed on your computer or device by configuring the browser options you use. Depending on the browser you are using, the way in which you can delete, disable or block cookies will vary. In this regard, you can consult the following links of the main browsers where you can find more information:
- Internet Explorer cookie settings
- Firefox cookie settings
- Google Chrome cookie settings
- Safari cookie settings
Inquiries and more information about cookies
The source code, the graphic designs, the images, the animations, the software, the texts, as well as the information and the contents that are collected in are property of and the reproduction and/or publication, in whole or in part, of the website, or its computer processing, its distribution, its public communication, or its modification or transformation, is not permitted without the prior written permission of The user, solely and exclusively, can use the material that appears on this website for his personal and private use, its use being prohibited for commercial purposes or to engage in activities contrary to the law.
The use of the website implies the full and unreserved acceptance of each and every one of the provisions included in this Legal Notice in the version published by at the very moment the User accesses the page. Consequently, the user must carefully read this Legal Notice.
- may modify or update, without prior notice, the information contained on its website, as well as its configuration, presentation and access conditions.
- does not guarantee the absence of interruptions or errors in accessing the website, in its content, or that it is updated, although it will make its best efforts to, where appropriate, avoid, correct or update them.
- The User undertakes to use the website in accordance with the law and this Legal Notice, as well as with morality and generally accepted good customs and public order.
- guarantees that all the contents and services that are offered in respect the principle of dignity of the person, the principle of non-discrimination for reasons of race, sex, religion, opinion, nationality, disability or any other personal and social circumstance, as well as the principle of protection of youth and childhood .
- undertakes, through this means, NOT TO ENGAGE IN MISLEADING ADVERTISING. Formal or numerical errors that may be found throughout the content of the different sections of the website will not be considered misleading advertising. undertakes to correct it as soon as it becomes aware of such errors.
- undertakes NOT TO SEND ADVERTISING CORRESPONDENCE WITHOUT IDENTIFYING IT AS SUCH, in accordance with the provisions of Law 34/2002 on Information Society and Electronic Commerce Services. All the information sent to the clients of provided that its purpose is the maintenance of the existing contractual relationship between the client and as well as the performance of information tasks and other activities of the service that the client has contracted with the company.
- Both access to this website and the use that may be made of the information contained therein is the sole responsibility of the user. will not be liable for any consequence, damage or harm that may arise from said access or use of the information. is not responsible for possible security errors that may occur or for possible damage that may be caused to the user’s computer system (hardware and software), the files or documents stored therein, as a result of the presence of viruses in the user’s computer used to connect to the services and contents of the web, a malfunction of the browser or the use of non-updated versions of the same.
- Any third-party link to this website must be to its main or entry page
- and the user, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction, submit to the courts and tribunals of the user’s domicile for any dispute that may arise from access to this website. In the event that the user is domiciled outside of Spain, and the user submit, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction, to the courts and tribunals of the city of (Spain).
Registration data in the Registry
registered in the Mercantile Registry of : I take: , Book , Invoice: , Section: .